This is a SUPER QUICK and very clean recipe I like to make from time to time. Usually I’ll wait until there’s a good sale on salmon because it can be a bit pricey, but it’s a GREAT lean protein source and full of healthy fats and nutrients. This whole recipe can be made in less than 15 minutes, and you can also double the recipe for leftovers the next day.
4 garlic cloves (or 2 teaspoons of minced garlic)
1 tsp Herbs de Provence
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
4 (6oz) wild salmon fillets (roughly 1″ thick)
Salt and pepper
1. Mix garlic, herbs, vinegar, oil and Dijon mustard in a food processor or bowl.
2. Heat pan over medium heat, and spray with non-stick oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper and add to pan for 5 minutes without moving
3. Flip salmon fillets and spoon half of the sauce onto the salmon. Continue cooking for 4 minutes.
4. Turn a final time and spoon the remaining mixture onto the salmon. Cook for another minute.
5. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve warm.
1 Red, 1 Tsp