I am such a planner. I like to write everything out ahead of time before I start my week. On Saturday or Sunday I sit down and make a plan for what I’m going to eat for the week, and what workouts I’ll be doing. This process takes me about 15-20 minutes, and I actually enjoy it! I love thinking about all the future meals I’ll be having… fat kid at heart over here.
Ok – what should your plan look like? Let me break it down!
- Print out a few of these HANDY 21 Day Fix Meal Planner Templates.
21 Day Fix Meal Planner Template
- Know your calorie target and how many containers you get per day. If you have questions about this message me or your coach!
- Plan out your meals and count the containers for each meal so you hit your goal for the day. Tip: I like to write in my breakfast, lunch and dinner first and then use my snacks to fill up on any missing containers.
- Make a plan for each day of the week, so you are prepared! Don’t neglect to plan out your weekend! It’s one of the hardest times to stay on track. Tip: I like to do the same plan for 2-3 days to keep the guesswork out, and make meal prep easier.
- Make a grocery list of ingredients you need for you meals.
- GO GROCERY SHOPPING AND MEAL PREP!
Below is one of my personal sample meal plans. I typically will follow this plan Monday-Friday to keep my weekdays as simple as possible. Weekends tend to be a little more fun as I’ll usually cook family breakfasts, and we eat out at least one of the two nights!
21 Day Fix Meal Planner_Sample 1